Dear SnapStream Beta Tester,
We're happy to announce that Beyond TV 3.5 will officially launch on Friday, Oct. 8th, at 12 a.m. (central time). A timer will appear on our homepage in the next day or so to help us countdown to this momentous event. It's been about nine months since our last major Beyond TV release. We hope it's been worth the wait.
Thank you, Beta Testers, for all the time and effort you've put in for us. We couldn't have made it this far without your help.
That being said, the second release candidate of 3.5 is now available for download. This build addresses a number of problems as reported through the betaprogram.
Fixed in this build:
* The WebAdmin expiration manager now properly shows the space being used by the Recorded Shows.
* Keep Max Episodes function now deletes files when it should.
* Free space indicator graphic now shows space properly.
* Recommended PVR-250 drivers are now the latest release from Hauppauge.
* Channel change timeout now raised to require hitting enter by default.
* Mute indicator graphic has been updated.
* GDIplus.dll is updated to fix the jpeg flaw.
If you already have an issue open that is being investigated by a SnapStream tester or developer, you do not need to re-report it. We will continue working with you to diagnose the cause of the problem. If we are able to determine that it is an actual bug (and not a system configuration related issue), dependent on the severity and the number of affected users, we will either address it before the final 3.5 release or in subsequent releases.
Please note that the reporting period for this release candidate will be very short. Please download and test this version before Monday (10/4) morning.
As always, download links and issue reporting are available at http://betaprogram.snapstream.com.
Thanks for your help,